Everything on your face tells a story.
Although new to most Westerners, Chinese face reading has been around for thousands of years as a way of assessing physical health and personality traits.
If you’ve ever been fooled, hurt or misled by another person’s intentions, you’re going to love and appreciate Chinese face reading.
Below are nine major signs on the face that reveal insight into people’s character and personality as well as their potential for disease.
And yes, what applies to other people applies to you too!
We’re all connected just as our faces are connected to our mind, body and souls.
- Vertical lines near the eyes indicate past regrets.
- Horizontal lines at the top or bridge of the nose indicate high or low blood sugar and high-diabetic risk.
- Wrinkles around the lips indicate feelings of being under-nurtured in the past or present.
- A crooked, uneven mouth indicates a person who gossips easily and spreads falsehoods about themselves and others.
- Ears that stick out from the head means the person only hears what they want and is not a mindful or empathetic listener.
- Large round nostrils usually appear on people who are generous with their time and money.
- A large mouth with full lips belong to those who love and are energized by soft creatures like puppies, babies and flowers.
- Sparkling eyes (clear, bright) indicate a strong, powerful spirit.
- Large fatty earlobes reflect a well-balanced spirit and potential for a long, healthy life.
— Chris Shelton