Shaking the Tree is one of the three Body Awakening Exercises.
- Begin by assuming the Wu Ji posture, and remembering the Three Regulations.
- Following The Heel Drop practice.
- With hands in loose fists, pull your hands alternately to your chest, as though hauling in something at the end of a rope.
- Repeat, continuously, starting with slow large movements, each successive one faster and smaller until your hands are at your chest.
- Immediately shake your whole body, head to toe. The more relaxed you are the more you will feel the vibration throughout your whole body, including your internal organs.
- Repeat 3-9 times.
Here is a short video clip on how to do Shaking the Tree: